THE PROFESSIONAL KITCHEN AT HOME
Ilve is one of the few companies that designs and manufactures directly the majority of the components of its cooking ranges. Each kitchen is different and built on customer specifications.
Ilve controls every stages of the manufacturing through an order tracking system that allows to know the details and the specifications of every kitchen in production and verify its conformity to the customer’s wishes.
- Over 50 years of expertise in the production of professional kitchens.
- We are experts at cooking.
- We pay great attention to safety and details.
- We opt only for “Heavy Duty” solutions to guarantee strong durability.
- Ilve cooking ranges are directly inspired by those which are used in the professional kitchens.
- Our kitchens are designed following the logic of modular blocks, such as in the restaurants.
- We produce kitchens that are professional through and through.
- Ilve is a manufacturing industry with high technological performances.
- We have experience and skills: every appliance is hand assembled.
- From two burners solutions up to a 150 cm wide kitchen.
- Up to 15,000 different combinations.
- We only use top quality materials: AISI 304 stainless steel, enamel, cast iron, brass and copper.
- Ilve is present in 40 countries worldwide.
- Our company is RoHS certified.
AN UNIQUE AND INDESTRUCTIBLE MATERIAL
AISI 304 stainless steel.
Normally used in the professional field, now it’s available for household kitchen.
Hygienic, no chemical reaction with food.
Easy to clean, even energetically.
Thermal shock resistant.
Water vapor and greasy vapors resistant.
TECHNOLOGY AND RESEARCH TOGETHER FOR A
NEW STRONG AND LIGHTWEIGHT STEEL DOOR
A structure made of lightweight alveolar polypropylene.
It’s a non-toxic techno-polymer, inert, formaldehyde free,
generally used in the food industry.
It’s 10 times lighter than chipboard.
Less weight means less strains and an increased lifespan.
It’s protected from moisture because is a closed-cell and crushproof structure.
Thermal shock resistant: from -30°C to +110°C.
Compression resistant: up to 200 Kg/cm.
We have engineered our range to achieve the modularity
- width, height, depth -
that market wants and appreciates and that is normally used
by the best design companies, both in Italy and abroad.
We’ve created a reserved production line,
where the assembling of every components
is accomplished by skilled labor able to handling both steel
and other materials such as wood.
The assembly system of components and panels (doors and drawers)
are protected by two international patents.
TOP QUALITY COMPONENTS
Hinges and seals are tested for 100,000 opening and closing cycles.
The drawer slides bear up to 70 kg of payload.
Drawers and baskets are adjustable on three axes.
Full extraction drawers and baskets.
Large baskets with “push pull” opening system and soft closing slides.
Lightweight steel drawers bottom.
MODULARITY WITH A STAINLESS STEEL HEART
LIKE A STANDARD KITCHEN PLAN
base units, wall units and high cabinets
base units 48/60/72 cm
wall units 60/72/96 cm
high cabinets 135/204/228 cm
base units, wall units and high cabinets 40 cm
base units and high cabinets 40/60/65 cm
AISI 304 stainless steel tubular structure, 40x40 mm, 2 mm depth.
Inner modularity: 30/40/45/60/80/90/120 cm.
Depth 40/60/65 cm.
BEYOND THE STAINLESS STEEL
We offer the possibility of applying different materials
on doors, visible sides or worktops.
Woods, Fenix, Kerlite, Corian, stone and conglomerates.
We offer the possibility of incorporating wood doors
and drawer fronts with other materials chosen by customers.